? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, July 3, 2009

I'm waiting for 10th July 2009

Hi...what’s I’m waiting for?? Emmm...that a speciall day for a sweet gurl (weaaakkk..perasan tak habis2)...it's my birthday. U'll try guess my age..(ekekekee) but absolutely not a old lady..hahaha.


what's should I do wit my hair??...chubby..hehee


The ‘pussy cat’ was birthday gift for my 17th birthdays from someone were alive inside my heart before. But that was a long time ago.. now I’ve fall in love with Jai Ho (????)...

7 comments:

KeDai Jahit said...

pussy cat ajak ler nama yar tek owh...ha mur dah meningkat apa gik kawen!

Summer Heartbeat said...

jai ho? aik?

SUARA RAKYAT said...

Its not 2 early 2 wish u a very good happy birthday. 10th on the away.. cheers

My Destiny said...

pemilik kedai ia yg patut kawin..lama org dah nunggu..hahaha..Lin, u'll try ask Selama who's Jai Ho..haha. Anyway,thanks to mrakuman..peace..

Endun Belalai said...

Selamat Hari Pengada! Pengelama udah meda handle deh, baru lemai tu bisi jam meda blog deh. Selamat bekelala!

My Destiny said...

Tq & selamat bekelala ngagai nuan mega Endun Belalai..

Barbjohn said...

apoo..6ma meh bc pussy cat nya..buai nya..hahaha...hepi burfday gurl..