? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Not Feeling Well..

I’m not feeling well and upset today due to a lot of things in my mind. It’s all about my life, my future...etc. I’m not a superwomen..not strong enough but I have to facing and solve all this things professionally. Need more patient going through all of this things, need a friend to share all my sadness and happiness.. This evening I’m have a tea break with my dear friend (Jen), we always share our life stories (mostly about love stories..maklumlah kita ni awek selalu frustrated..hahaha). We are good friend since at primary school (Form 4) then further our study to Unimas. We know each other very well and we are very transference in our relationship because we really appreciate it.

1 comments:

shama said...

huhuuu....jom ktai pegi mantau badu ati tusah..hehee