? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Today Is My Birthday

Part 1:
Emmm..today is my lucky day..hehe. I'm going to meet my Jai Ho this afternoon to celeberate my birthday. I'm waiting for something special from my Jai Ho..we’ll see how romantic he can be?(testing..wakakaka) hehe.. Actually, Jai Ho birthday is 25th of June..but I’m not a romantic girlfriend la..huhhu..
Part 2:
Sorry to u all those waiting Part 2 of this post was delay due to some problem cannot avoid inside my phone (I’ll upload some picture’s later). My birthday is without candle..Romance in the dark lah konon2..hehe. I don’t know how to describe bout Jai Ho either he romantic or not..but I'm really happy.

3 comments:

Ryan said...

beryuah nya dpt clbrte ngau indu bajik baka nn madi. sayau mh ukai bf nn dey... hahahh enti nn gf ku.. hahah nemu mh nn humantik aku dey.......... hahah............ hali lok.. ngai kena tingko org..

Summer Heartbeat said...

hepy birthday gorgeous! ni hadiah ku? hahaha! :P

My Destiny said...

hehe..pegi makan2 jak madi, udah tuai2 tu nadai gik upacara tuip lilin..

Lin, tq..bedau bulih hadiah tu arr..sabar jak meh..hehee