? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Sup Power

Do you looking for Malay foods or soup with a lot choice? Last Saturday I’m going to Taman Harmoni looking for some food there.. I was excited to try Sup Power at Selera Malam..eeemmmm..yummy..I’ think u should try..hehe..


Sup Power: RM5.00

Last weekend we were outing looking for some foods nearby Farley Mini Market.. Food Village’s (not so sure..). Nice & unique food place..hehe. I will ask Jai Ho to bring me to that place again someday.

3 comments:

Summer Heartbeat said...

oi, oi, oi... gmbr bday! gmbr bday! :P

My Destiny said...

nadai ulih upload pic ku lin..pic yg takda kena mengena aja tinggal..huhu..

Barbjohn said...

(sambil mengesat liur) sedap nyer..