? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, June 19, 2009

My Weekend

This weekend..ahhhh!!!boring3x...my turn to overtime..but never 4get to do some investment at Yellow House (Magnum la..wakaka..). My 4D member will going to UPSI (getting DPLI offer) of this July..so sad..but..congrats to her & to our ex-KU (KPLI-MPR) too..


yummy..my luv send this picture to me..cooking by himself. I wanna taste it someday..


Last Saturday at Bintulu

having dinner with my friend's at Mid Valley..Parkcity area.. after that..we're going to clubbing..hehe





bought my Emilio Valentino..RM95.50..lama dah ku idamkan..hehhe..







13 comments:

Summer Heartbeat said...

apu! tinggi!

Barbjohn said...

eeee...lawa mai..

Ryan said...

bisi ari ku jelepi ngena kasut 5 inci sida madiah tu ahaha

Hanie said...

heheh geyreknya....masak maggi campur telor itik jak yar..

kacak sdel baru hehehe...

Hanie said...

eh lupak tek kacak blog baru bertukar wajah..hahahah

My Destiny said...

oi...semua puji kasut..sikda ke pujian untuk tuannya..hahha..ada kawan kita yg bait hati tolong ia ninie..thanks..

Ryan said...

dara baju biru bajik arrrr.... sayau mot enda ulih bumai di temuda uhang... ahaha

My Destiny said...

hahaha...taw cei (sebarang jak jako cina tu..hahaha)..

Ryan said...

pu ney... nyau jaku cina sida iya.... *ngetil pending baju biru*

Andit said...

hai cantik... nice to know you......

Ryan said...

morning Princess....

My Destiny said...

tq Andit for viewing my blog..nice to know u too..mrning my bro Ryan.how r u today?

Andit said...

morning cantik..... cantik kat mana di btu, kalau balik btu dapat kita jumpa nanti.