? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, February 20, 2009

Can U Imagine..

What happen & how was u look like in 10 years later ? oppppsss...here I am:
- I will be a beautifull mama..but not a hot mama..
- Have a lovely & caring hubby & our cute kid's.
- I have a big house, big car, big family & good career.
- I wish one of my beautiful girl (our child) would be stewardess (continue my ambition..hehehe)
Tagged:
Selama
Cynthia
Nini
Ct...

1 comments:

Hanie said...

oeh nak jadi hot mama yer kena cari hot papa juak lak hahaha