? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, February 19, 2009

6 Random Thing's About Me...

1. If u hate me..its not a big problems my dear!!
2. I am very sensitive when people talking bout my family matters.
3. Dont ever try to cheat me for whatever reasons...hahaha
4. Need to be alone if I got some problem..it's not a good time to share wit anybody. I think not all my happiness & sadness wolud be share with other people. Moz mportei..I won't somebody know my weakness & my broken heart.
5. I won't any pet inside my home.
6. I hate all the thing's dat always make me cry..


0 comments: