? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Sad...

I'm feeling sad during this 2 days coz my mum was informed about my auntie..she has been admit 2 nite at ICU Hospital Nyabau Bintulu..I'll pray for her..hopefully everything will be fine..Today I'll going back to Bintulu and try to get a bus around 5.30pm...but I was worried coz gawai situation..must be crowded..

3 comments:

Ryan said...

petara bisi rencana ngagai tiap iku kitai mensia madi. penusah enda ulih seliah. selain ari kitai ngarap besampi agai iya.

My Destiny said...

amai munyi ko nuan madi..Puji Tuhan laban auntie ku dah pulih..

Ryan said...

dini aunty nn nya diatu dey.

nama sakit iya ari nya madi